There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Rocky Mount, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees can help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Davis Heating & Air Conditioning expert stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Rocky Mount. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the team at Davis Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 540-369-3790 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.